Friday, February 20, 2009

Missin' my punkin head!

I am so, so glad that DD is coming home today! We didn't have school this week because of Winter Break, and she went camping with some friends from church. She has had an absolute blast, and I'm so glad she was able to go -- I just miss her! We're together 24 hours a day, and to not have her for four days is just plain hard! She makes the house have "life," and her laughter, and yes, even her poutiness, has been missed for sure! She will be home in the next couple of hours, and DH is bringing home some pizza and salad - yum-o! Actually, we kind of had a date night last night -- we made steak, baked potato, and salad. It was perfectly yummy, and we enjoyed just being able to talk without being interrupted -- it was very nice. We actually are planning on doing this once a month, maybe letting Granny keep her overnight. Anyway, I really should get into the kitchen and put away the dishes and get some clothes into the washer.

Back to homeschool on Monday! Yippee! God bless!

P.S. I might be adding another blog about menu planning and meals. It's something I'm very into and just might do it! =P

6 comments:

  1. See the Peebles Black Friday 2019, ad at bestblackfridaydeal.net. Find the best 2019 Peebles Black Friday deals and sales.

    ReplyDelete