Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh the joys of homeschooling!

There are definitely plenty of pros to homeschooling, not the least of which is being able to spend tons of time with my daughter. However, sometimes it can be quite overwhelming.....I mean, the spending tons of time with my daughter! =P I do love the fun times we have, the times when she "gets it," and the joy of overhearing her tell a friend about how, when, and why the Boston Tea Party happened! There are certainly trying times when the ADHD rears its ugly head and, therefore, brings out the worst in me! I try to stop and pray at those specific times, but other times, sadly, I don't. I am learning to trust God and pray fervently about this specific issue, and I know that God will continue to help me in this area. I am so thankful that I do have such a loving, sweet, wonderful daughter who truly loves God and wants to please Him. This truly makes my heart happy! Here's to many more days of happy hearts and the grace to get through each day with His help! God bless!

6 comments: